This looks tasty
Naples, Florida is a great town with lots of great restaurants and stores. I absolutely love all of them. I have so enjoyed being down there the last 3 weeks in hot weather. I was able to wear shorts, my bathing suit and flip flops. It was so nice to be away from the mundane of life and be able to relax. I also got the chance to get to know my creator and family better. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great experience for my family and my mother’s family who we were staying with. Family is such a blessing to us treasure it as much as possible.
These pictures are my siblings and I with our cousins at Magic Kingdom. The other picture is my family with my aunt Dione and her kids. We spent the day at Disney with them.
Me and my whole family all had breakfast together today while we waited for my dad to finish his conference. Then we finished breakfast and then packed up our suitcases and walked over to Sea World. My two siblings and I rode Journey to Atlantis (A water ride) Manta, and Kraken together several times. We then met up with my family and rode the new Penguin expedition ride they had there. Then before we left Sea World that day we rode Kraken eleven more times making a grand total of 16 times that day. I left the park feeling a bit queezy, but overall it was so worth it because we all made a memory.
We got up and my brothers went on ahead and I stayed back at the hotel with my sisters and mother. We met up with the boys at 3:30 and rode the Hulk Rollercoaster 4 times. It was amazing other than the fact that my airplane like buckle on my seat got stuck for a few minutes. Then we went to Hillstone where we got our dinner free because of a plastic solo lid in our spinach and cheese dip. This picture was taken right before we left the park. Overall it was a fantastic day.
So today, my three siblings and I got up and got ready, ate breakfast as fast as you could say supercalifragilisticexpalidocious. I don’t know it was fast. Then we took the shuttle to Epcot and now we are on the monorail heading to magic kingdom. It was great day. I will post pictures soon.
So this weekend my brothers,- Calvin and Cannon, my dad and I all headed to Indianapolis for Calvin’s basketball tournament. We got home last night from Indianapolis and repacked our stuff for Florida. We got up at 5:30 this morning for Orlando,FL for the next 4 days and then Naples for 2 weeks. We are going to do disney tomorrow, Epcot Tuesday and Sea world Wednesday. I will post pictures of disney soon.
This cake is truly sooo delicious. It is pretty simple.- I will post pictures soon.
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda and baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Coca-Cola Frosting
- Garnish: 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted- OPTIONAL
- Combine Coca-Cola and buttermilk; set aside.
- Beat butter at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar; beat until blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat at low speed until blended.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and soda. Add to butter mixture alternately with cola mixture; begin and end with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in marshmallows. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Pour Coca-Cola Frosting over warm cake; garnish, if desired.
- Note: Don’t make the frosting ahead–you need to pour it over the cake shortly after baking.
This recipe is super simple and delicious.
Coca Cola Cake Frosting-
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine $
- 1/3 cup Coca-Cola
- 3 tablespoons bittersweet cocoa
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until butter melts. Remove from heat; whisk in sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over top of cake and let cool. Serve and Enjoy!!!!